Aloe Vera, Aloe barbadensis
Aloe is a tender perennial in the succulent family and grows in well drained soil and full sun. Native to Northern Africa, Aloe Vera is renowned for being soothing, healing, and nourishing.
Whether ingested or applied externally, Aloe Vera is rejuvenating for the entire body. It not only heals burns and abrasions, but it also works to clear the liver of excess toxins, aid in digestion, reduce inflammation, and relieve congestion.
Aloe Vera is a gentle and effective form of medicine, growing abundantly for graceful and ease use.
- Externally for burns, abrasions, and cuts.
- Externally for eczema and rashes.
- Internally calming to digestive tract.
- Internally aides absorption of nutritents – great for people with Chron’s disease, colitis, IBS, acid reflux.
- Internally cleanses the liver and, due to it’s strong bitter taste, can be a purgative.