Chaya, Cnidoscolus chayamansa.
Chaya is known as tree spinach originating from Central America. Chaya is a perennial shrub with broad leaves and white colored flowers. Chaya is a nutritious form of edible spinach.
- Chaya stimulates circulation and can help to control blood sugar levels.
- Chaya improves digestion, and boosts metabolism.
- Chaya can help improve brain health and improve memory.
- Chaya stimulates the liver to function better, further clearing the body of toxins.
- Chaya can reduce congestion and help with coughs, colds and lung issues.
- Chaya also assists in improving thyroid function.
- Chaya has protein, vitamins A,C, calcium, iron, phosphorus, niacin, riboflavin, and thiamine.