Curry, Murraya Koenigii
The curry plant is native to India and is found in tropical and subtropical regions. The size of curry varies from small to medium depending on where it is grown. The most useful parts of this plant are the leaves, root, bark and fruit, though we harness the leaves for their pungent flavor and concentration of medicinal compounds.
Famed for its flavor, Curry is also packed with vital nutrients and beneficial compounds. While it helps support normal functioning of the liver, heart and digestive tract, Curry also enhances skin, hair and eye health. Notably, Curry has recently been acclaimed for its help in fighting cancer and reducing the negative effects of chemotherapy and radiotherapy. In addition, high antioxidant content helps clear free radicals from the body and maintains youthfulness.
- Supports healthy skin and eyes
- Protects the liver
- Assists with digestion
- Quells diarrhea
- Helps control diabetes
- Reduces LDL cholesterol levels
- Fights cancer and reduces effects of chemotherapy and radiotherapy
- Contains high amounts of fiber, calcium, phosphorous, iron, magnesium, and copper
- Contains high amounts of vitamin C, vitamin A, vitamin B, vitamin E and amino acids