Curry Blend, Puritea Cleanse
Kaffir Lime, Citrus Hystrix
Kaffir Lime is a small evergreen tree with dark green glossy leaves and small white flowers. The lime’s skin is bumpy and knobby . Kaffir is native to Southeast Asia and widely used for culinary and medicinal purposes.
- This plant is known to cleanse the mind and the body and ward off evil spirit.
- The juice of the fruit is good for healthy mouth and gum care.
- The rind of the fruit is used in many digestive tonics and blood purifiers.
Effects and benefits
- Kaffir Lime can help with baldness, dandruff, colds, paralysis, rheumatism and swelling.
- Its qualities are antifungal, cooling, therapeutic, digestive and known as a tonic.
- The leaves can be rubbed on to gums and teeth for dental health.
- Many cultures believe Kaffir Lime will have a positive effect on the mind and body. It can help ease away negative thoughts, leaving one with positive thoughts.
- The oil of Kaffir aids in digestion and purifies the blood.