Spa Bath, Tranquility, Women's Wellness
Lavender, Lavandula officinalis
Lavender is a Mediterranean shrub that is highly aromatic and relaxing. Historically lavender and its stimulating sensory relaxes the body and mind.
- Lavender can be a sedative and calm anxiety and depression. It will also help with headaches, migraines, fainting, and dizziness.
- Lavender is a digestive and helps to dispel gas and flatulence. A tonic for the stomach helps with nausea and vomiting.
- Lavender will also helps with bacteria in the intestines.
eFFECTS and BENEFITS
- Lavender works with the mind, body, and spirit.
- As Lavender is revered to relax the mind, it is loved for its uplifting qualities.
- Lavender can be used to reduce scarring on the skin and soothe burns, cuts, bites, and stings. It has antiseptic as well as antispasmodic qualities.
- Over worked or tight muscles will benefit from lavender as a relaxant.
- Lavender is helpful for upset stomachs and indigestion.