Noni, Morinda citrifolia
Noni is a small evergreen tree indigenous to various places in the Pacific Islands, Southeast Asia, Australia, and India. Known also as Indian Mulberry is was documented in ancient Sanskirt texts for numerous medicinal uses. Today Noni is still reverred and used for numerous ailments where the fruit, leaves, flowers, stems, bark, and roots are still used.
- Noni leaf reduces inflammation and can be used for arthritis.
- Noni leaf invigorates the blood and speeds up the healing process of wounds, bruises, sprains, trauma, and injury.
- Noni is used for treatment of rheumatic pain, inflammation, neuralgia, ulcers, gout, cough and cold, boils and ringworm.
- Noni can help with cardiovascular disease and cancer.
- The leaf and the root have medicinal properties that are sedative and can lowering blood pressure and cholesterol.
- Noni is similar to another tropical plant aloe because it speeds the healing process for burns.
- Noni also provides improvements in inflammatory conditions such as bursitis or carpal tunnel syndrome, bacterial infection, menstrual problems, colds, flu, headaches and allergies.
- Noni can be used for coughs, fever, malaria, colds, and diabetes.
- Noni can also be used for painful urination, stimulating menstrual flow, enlarged spleen, cancer, depression, kidney disorders,and stroke.
- Noni has hit records on the numerous benefits it brings to health and wellness.
- It acts as an anti-inflammatory reducing the pains and discomforts in the bodies system.