Oregano, Origanum Vulgare
Oregano is a hardy perennial with ovate leaves and will have flower clusters pinkish and purple in color. There are many different varieties of Oregano and the uses vary from culinary, medicinal, and cosmetic.
- Organo is helpful in treating arthritis, glaucoma, high blood pressure, headaches and heart conditions.
- Oregano is highly antiseptic and antimicrobial.
- Oregano is helpful for many respiratory problems such as asthma, croup, bronchitis, coughs and flu.
- Oregano will also help stomach and intestinal issues such as indigestion and bloating as well. It will also help with parasites and stomach flus.
- Oregano oil can be applied to the skin for conditions of acne, oily skin, warts, athlete’s foot, ringworm, rosacea, psoriasis, and insect bites.