Savory Blend, Vitalitea
Rosemary, Rosmarinus Officinalis
Native to Mediterranean region, this aromatic plant grows wild and is also highly cultivated. It is an evergreen and a hardy perennial with medicinal, culinary, cosmetic and decorative use.
- As an active stimulant for the mind and body, the Rosemary herb aids rheumatism, promotes liver and gallbladder function, and uplifts mental or emotional fatigue.
- If applied externally, Rosemary also relieves skin irritations, bruises, and sores.
- Rosemary has wonderful mood elevating qualities and can help improves memory and brain function.
- It will also help headaches and nerve pain.
- It is supportive with digestive problems such as heartburn, gas or flatulence, and loss of appetite.
- It can assist with recovery of gout.
- Rosemary is an anti-inflammatory and will help with circulation.
- Rosemary is also extremely nourishing to the scalp and will help eczema and baldness.