It’s the perfect on-the-go, travel tea infuser. Grab this 15 oz travel carafe, your favorite tea and hit the road. Add hot water or make a sun tea, to enjoy freshly brewed tea anywhere, anytime. The narrow, 2.75″ diameter glass cylinder fits perfectly in most cup holders; the screw-on lid keeps your tea securely in the bottle for carrying or transporting in a bag; the stainless steel micro-mesh infuser locks into place inside the bottle; securing the tea inside the infuser while drinking your tea.
Enjoy your tea and superfood herbal blends hot or cold..
Make your own fresh herb and fruit infusions with this carafe: fill the carafe with fresh herbs or fruit; lock the the infuser top in place; and fill with cool water.
- Thermal-insulted for hot or cold beverages
- Stainless steel micro-mesh infuser basket with lid keeps herbs contained while drinking.
- Micro-Mesh works for loose leaf tea and our superfood powders
- Kauai Farmacy laser-etched bamboo lid
- Double-walled for comfortable handling; for hot or cold beverages
- Optional stainless steel micro-mesh infuser basket; removable
- 2.75″ diameter, 10.25″ tall, 15 oz capacity
- Carafe and infuser basket are dishwasher safe
- Bamboo lid is hand washable
- Unscrew the bamboo lid and remove infuser basket from carafe
- Unscrew the infuser top and place two teaspoons inside the infuser basket; do not fill the basket, tea needs room to expand while steeping
- Close the infuser top and put infuser basket back into glass carafe; pushing down until it locks into place
- Pour over with hot water, fully covering the tea basket
- Screw on the bamboo lid and let tea infuse for 5-10 mins
- Enjoy your tea!
- Re-steep and enjoy again
Fragile. Glass can break. Do not use with boiling water. Allow water to cool a bit before filling carafe. Do not fill carafe with hot water while sitting on a cold stone surface, such as a cold granite counter top. Do not fill a cold carafe with hot water, or a hot carafe with cold water. Rapid temperature chance can cause glass to weaken, crack or break.